Pick Your Own Apples
Important: Please see our COVID Pick Your Own Policies below.
Have you ever eaten an apple that you picked yourself off a tree? It can't get any fresher! All picking is from the ground, no ladders necessary, so even the smallest family member can be part of the fun.
Nothing beats a cool, crisp fall day in the orchard, with bright red or golden yellow apples just ripe for picking! Bags are provided so you can fill them with your favorite varieties. Mix them up if you wish! Our Pick-Your-Own season begins around Labor Day with McIntosh and Jonamac apples and continues through late October when Golden Delcious and Ida Reds ripen. In between you can pick Cortland, Macoun, Empire, Red Delicious, and Mutsu. All your favorites for eating or baking!
Pick-Your-Own is open early September to late October on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at both the Home Farm and Sunnymount locations from 10:00-5:00, weather permitting. Don't miss a real taste of New England autumn; plan your trip to Rogers Orchards!
2020 Pick Your Own Procedures
New This Year - Pay Then Pick
Here's how it works!
Buy a ½ peck bag for a discounted price of $8, pick to fill, skip the line at the end.
Sunnymount location only –
Gold Delicious is available for PYO.
Home Farm location is closed for the season.
We wanted to reduce contact and checkout lines this year. A safer and better experience on our farm during COVID! Your favorite items such as cider and donuts will be available for purchase at our PYO stand.
COVID Pick-Your-Own Policies
To ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees, please read and follow the policies below.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home and stop the spread
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering our farm
- Social distancing will be maintained at 6 feet in all areas of our farm
- Face masks are not required in the field but are required when you cannot maintain a social distance of 6 feet from others
- We have increased our sanitation practices on high touch points
- Picking bags will be provided - you are not allowed to bring your own bags or containers
- Fruit picked cannot be consumed in the field and should be washed and eaten at home
- Picnicking or any other related activities are not allowed on the farm
- Once you are done picking, you don't need to check back with our staff and can simply return to your car
Feel free to ask our staff any questions and thanks for your understanding and cooperation!